Lots of new photographers struggle to complete simple tasks like making Passport Size Photos for their customers.
Actually it’s really easy to make Passport size photos but copy-pasting multiple layers makes it a time consuming task.
To tackle this issue, I am giving you a Photoshop Action File(.atn) and a complete workflow for the same.
So, Let’s get started.
- Download this action file to make passport size photo in photoshop in 30 seconds by clicking here.
- Once the .atn file is downloaded, double click it to load the action in your Adobe Photoshop Software. Once you double click the file, it gets loaded in Photoshop automatically.
- Now open the photo you want to create passport size image and do required corrections and touch-ups as needed.
- In the actions toolbar, select the loaded action and then click the ‘Play’ button at the bottom of the actions toolbar.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to Transform your image to perfectly fit in the frame area. Once you set your image as required, hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- Here you are, your Printale Passport Size Photo is ready.
If you face any other issue with this process, comment it in the comment box.